Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cheap Thrills

Sometimes I do amuse myself. I shall be the first to admit that life sometimes does get overwhelmingly boring. You eat the same thing, work on the same things and life goes quietly along with no sort of humdrum whatsoever. So occasionally, and these moments are usually quite abrupt, I go out of my way to amuse myself. Just me. The other day, I had decided to take a me day. My phone was off which was no fault of mine. I was also dressed slightly like a hobo, again no fault of mine. So off to town I go to run errands and put my affairs in order. Right in front of me is this girl in a gorgeous mini. It was quite. Colour blocked and slightly short for a working day. But it was a me day. I was not out to judge or think of anyone but myself. Coincidentally, we were both undecided as to where to go and turned to the same street at the same time. That is when it came to me. Today is gonna be a good day. So there I am, slightly presentable and super focused on my purpose. Stalking this well dressed confused girl through town. So I followed her. Close enough for her to actually think she was being followed but far enough for her not to be too sure. So down one street we went. On the second street she started like really rushing. Like in a panic. Her legs were twisting on her heels. She was starting to do a girly creep run-jog. I also decided to quicken my steps. I was committed to the cause. It may not have been a noble cause but hey! About 2 more streets down, she finally cautiously looked behind. I almost hissed "I know what you did!!" but I didn't. I looked at her directly in the eye and then abruptly changed direction. And off my merry way I went to get my toes did. Those 15 minutes may not have been a useful way to spend my time but I enjoyed every second of it. Now I can cross 'Be a Private Investigator' off my bucket list.

3 comments:

  1. That item in your bucket list has not been fully exhausted...but that was sneaky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a pretty good start. I'd be so awesome as a PI. :b

      Delete

Blog Archive