Monday, August 8, 2011

#My 5 links

I was tagged by @gitts and I've been postponing for a while now.

Most Popular Post:
Me and my vices I don't understand why. I wrote it a forever ago and yet I still get comments on it to date. Just goes to show that you're your own best subject.

Post That Didn’t Get The Attention It Deserved:
Hope for the hopeless. I keep hoping someone read this and did something.

Post Whose Success Surprised Me:
The Margin Principle. I really did not expect as many people to read this as they did. Thanks y'all

My Most Controversial Post:
Shameful I was so annoyed when I wrote this. I almost sent it to a paper for print. and from a personal stand point, Losing my religion was the hardest for me to write.

Post I Am Most Proud Of:
Ma feelings I just loved writing this and it got me through a particularly difficult time.

Thanks for reading me people.

Well, I think everyone I read has already been tagged, other than nyambura's diary and fishy memoirs So, if you haven't what are your 5 links?

2 comments:

  1. Seems like I missed out on some posts... I should read them all. :-)

    Just a follow up..Still having "ma-feelings"? < That post for some reason tickled me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one post that made me feel so much better after writing it. :-) Going through your posts currently.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive